Wednesday, March 19, 2014

Meet Me at MacWorld

What are you doing in a couple of weeks? Playing with gadgets? Exploring Apple technology-infused art, music, and film, in all its glory? Hanging out with me? Yes?

MacWorld takes place at the Moscone Center in San Francisco from March 27-29th. As you may know, PhatWare Corporation brought me out a few years ago, since I write pretty much all of my books on their iPad/iPhone app, WritePad, and do all my brainstorming on PhatPad, the iPad app. 

Hey, we can't all be Moleskine-toting all the time today! My purse gets heavy with all those notebooks, pens, journals, sketchpads, books to read...you get the point. 

Come find me at PhatWare's MacWorld booth signing and giving away copies of my newest novel, The Lazarus Serum, all weekend! 

I hope to see you there!